The Live Well Wakefield team understand that there are many things that can affect people’s ability to feel healthy and remain independent. The team can offer individual support to help address any needs.
The team can:
- Offer individual, personalised support either in the home or the community, where best suits individual needs.
- Help individuals navigate services such as health and social care.
- Offer courses and workshops to help self- manage long term conditions.
- Provide information about community groups and activities in the area.
- Provide information about volunteering opportunities.
Who is the service for?
All adults who live in Wakefield District who:
- Are in need of information, advice and support in coping with everyday life.
- Are feeling alone or lonely and looking for social opportunities.
- Are feeling low or anxious and unsure of services that could help.
- Require support to manage their long-term condition, or that of someone they care for.
- Want to become more involved in the community.