Training courses to transform your non-clinical staff
If you’re a GP, practice manager or primary care network lead, our training courses can help you:
Alleviate pressures in your practice and improve access for patients.
Restore confidence and motivate your hardworking frontline staff.
Reduce phone calls and improve patient experience through better use of digital communications.
Increase referrals to your new social prescribing service.
Launch or relaunch your approach to active signposting/care navigation locally.
Advance the experience and impact of your new social prescribing link workers.
Boost the confidence and readiness of new staff to general practice.
Nurture new social prescribing link workers who have joined you recently.
Here are some of the ways Conexus can help your practice, primary care network or area:
- Boost the confidence of your new non-clinical staff when it comes to vital skills such as communications, influencing and assertiveness.
- Reduce phone calls, improve patient experience and champion the use of digital communications at your practice. Using and confidently wielding tools such as social media and online messaging, give your non-clinical staff a tried-and-tested toolkit to communicate effectively this way.
- Restore confidence and positivity amongst your non-clinical staff with fresh new ways to manage personal resilience and conflict resolution.
- Alleviate pressures in your practice and improve access for patients with award-winning, accredited care navigation training to help them active signpost to local services more effectively.
- Launch or relaunch your practice or primary care network’s approach to care navigation and active signposting with a range of face to face and online training options, tried-tested-and-approved by over xxk learners and counting.
- Advance the unique experience and impact of your social prescribing link workers with a fully-endorsed level 3 qualification.
- Increase referrals to your new social prescribing service through practical training that can help your frontline receptionists to engage and encourage patients to choose social prescribing.
- Nurture new social prescribing link workers and give them the very best start with tried-and-tested practical skills training as well as the latest research and knowledge from those working at the forefront of social prescribing.
Being a GP confederation first and foremost, Conexus knows the unbelievable difference that frontline receptionists and non-clinical staff make to general practice each and every day. That’s why it’s so important to champion, support and nurture these professionals with training and opportunities to advance their skillset regularly.
Conexus Healthcare is proud to be one of the country’s leading training providers for non-clinical staff working in primary care. As an accredited learning centre and provider, our courses are designed within primary care, for primary care, making them entirely unique and the perfect choice for your hardworking team.
Why choose Conexus Healthcare?
A GP confederation where all training is designed and tested within primary care, for primary care first so we know it works.
Over 10,000 online care navigation learners and counting. 97% learner satisfaction rate.
Expert tutors including practice managers, social prescribing experts and primary care specialists who design and deliver our courses.
Proud accredited learning centre and training provider.
Tried-and-tested care navigation learning that’s been delivered in over 60 organisations to date including CCGs, UHBs and PCNs.
Multi-award winning care navigation consultancy and training – so we hope this means we’re recognised for excellence.