Certificate for Medical Reception and Administration
Retain and develop your new receptionists and administrators with the Certificate for Medical Reception and Administration, endorsed by Skills and Education Group.
Designed for staff in the first 3 years of their role, this interactive course moulds the essential skills needed to thrive in these demanding roles. Delivered through a mixture of live and pre-recorded sessions plus workbook competencies.
You can choose from a range of courses delivered online for convenience and ease. Download our brochure or contact us to discuss.
Taking the course allows new receptionists and administrators to:
- Develop the essential skills needed to thrive in their roles.
- Confidently support people who are hard of hearing, have dementia or live with a learning disability.
- Build resilience whilst also improving patient communication and satisfaction.
- Benefit from the latest research and knowledge from practitioners and leaders with vast amounts of experience working in primary care.
Live sessions include:
- An introduction to care navigation
- Supporting wellbeing
- Confident and effective communication
- Assertiveness – how to grow in confidence when having difficult conversations with patients
- Good conversations – how to manage conflict with patients
Recorded sessions include:
- Understanding healthcare
- Learning disabilities awareness
- Dementia awareness
- Deaf awareness
- Greeting patients and managing the patient waiting area
- Patient registration
- Inputting data correctly
- Infection prevention & control