Training & Consultancy
Our primary care training courses are the perfect choice for your hardworking practice team, including receptionists, care navigators, practice managers and social prescribers. Designed within general practice, for general practice.
As an award-winning accredited learning centre and provider, Conexus Healthcare is proud to be one of the country’s leading providers for high quality, innovative, non-clinical primary care training.
We also offer a range of clinical primary care training courses in partnership with NHS Wakefield CCG. Equip your practice teams to deliver safe, effective, modern care that makes your patients’ experience the best it can be.
On this page, you’ll find links to our full training and consultancy offer. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let us know by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why choose Conexus Healthcare training?
• We are a GP confederation. All training is designed and tested in primary care to know it works first.
• Multi-award winners and finalists in primary care training.
• Proud Quality Licence Scheme site of Skills and Education Group.
• Expert tutors including practice managers, social prescribing experts and primary care specialists who design and deliver our courses.
• Over 10,000 online care navigation learners and counting. 97% satisfaction rate.
• Tried-and-tested care navigation learning delivered in over 60 organisations to date including Clinical Commissioning Group, University Health Boards and Primary Care Networks.
What clients and learners say
Access online learning centre
Delivering high quality, user friendly accredited e-learning.
Get the latest course information to your inbox
Join hundreds of fellow primary care colleagues and subscribe to our regular training updates. Unsubscribe at any time!